MBA can provide advice on new and existing mechanical installations, design suitability and cost advice.
Mechanical & Electrical projects are at the core of our business and as one of the UK’s leading Building Services design consultancies, we offer levels of engineering that are unrivalled, cutting edge and market-leading solutions from our team of highly skilled and qualified engineers.
We don’t lose sight of our ethos of not overcomplicating design, whilst utilising the latest proven technologies with a focus on life cycle costs.
Mechanical services systems within our design services include:
- Centralised energy centre and dedicated plant room design
- Hot water and space heating systems
- Comfort Cooling
- Ventilation systems
- Piped systems
- Public health
- Fuel supply and distribution
- Compressed air
- Natural gas systems
- Building management and controls
- Combined heat and power systems
- Rainwater harvesting
- Solar thermal
We offer a full range of Mechanical related services:
- Condition surveys and reporting.
- Feasibility studies.
- Energy assessments.
- Utility applications, due diligence studies and reports.
- Utility master planning.
- Performance designs.
- Detailed designs.
- Project monitoring duties for contract compliance.
- Building regulation compliance.
- Carbon Analysis.
View some of our projects featuring mechanical plant engineering
Please get in touch if you are interested in a mechanical engineering project, or just need some questions answered.
Your email isn’t going to the inbox abyss, never to be seen or heard from again. One of the MBA team will come back to you as soon as possible.
Alternatively why not pick up the phone and talk to a human on 01908 320 099.